Welcome to the Alamance County Student Support Services Parent Resources page! Just click any of the links below to find out more information about community resources we recommend for the betterment of your student’s emotional, physical and social health.
We have also partnered with Connect With Kids Network to provide parents access to the world’s largest library of research-based social and emotional health videos and supplementary materials. Please click here to navigate to the video page where you can watch hours of video programs dedicated to the social and emotional health of your child.
Please click here to navigate to an additional resource page that provides documents and forms for parents to download and view for all information about Alamance County Student Support Services.
- 5 A Day: The Color Way
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Be Active Kids: A healthful eating & physical activity program for 4- & 5-year olds
- ESPN & Disney: Combining creative thinking and physical activity
- Healthy Alamance
- National Association for Sport and Physical Education
- NC Healthy Schools
- Nutrition Data
- Alamance County Health Department
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- American Heart Association
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Eat Smart, Move More…North Carolina
- Choose My Plate
- National Institutes of Health
- Nibbles for Heath: Nutrition Newsletters forParents of Young Children
- Poe Center (Health Education)